- Please send email for reservation request firstname.lastname@example.org
DAY 1: ISTANBUL TO IZMIR-PERGAMON-THYATIRA-SARDIS-PHILADELPHIA-PAMUKKALE
Early morning pick up from your hotel and transfer to domestic airport. Flight to Izmir. Greeted upon arrival at Izmir airport, ancient Smyrna, visit the St.Policarp Church; drive to Pergamon, visit acropolis & Asclepion and Red Bazilica. After a delicious lunch continue with drive to Akhisar, visit the scanty remains of the church Thyatira . Drive to Sardis, capital of the ancient Lydia; see the Temple of Artemis & Diana, which later became a church, the golden River Pactalos and the royal Road. Continue to Philadelphia in Alasehir, visit the scanty remains of the Cathedral. Proceed to Pamukkale.(Today's meals:lunch and dinner). Overnight.
DAY 2: PAMUKKALE-HIERAPOLIS-LAODICEA-EPHESUS-IZMIR-ISTANBUL
Early morning start with the tour of the ancient city of Hierapolis, the Theater and the well preserved Necropolis. Then see the ancient city of Laodicea, visit one of the seven Churches, and the remains of the Cathedral still exists. Depart to Ephesus, cradle of early Christianity; visit the house of Virgin Mary where she spent her last days. After visiting the tomb of St Luke, continue to the spectacular ruins from the period of St.Paul; visit the Bazilica of St.John and his tomb. Return to Izmir airport. (Today's meals:breakfast and lunch). Flight to Istanbul. Transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
• Domestic flight from Istanbul to Izmir
• Domestic flight from Izmir to Istanbul
• All Enterance Fees
• 1 night accomodation in 3 or 4 Star Hotels
• Buffet Breakfast, Dinners and lunches mentioned in the itinerary
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
• Service Charges and V.A.T
• Professional English speaking guide